- Chemical analysis: laboratory tests, quality control testing of textiles, wearing apparel and accessories.
- Tests and certification for STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® , Sustainable Textile and Leather Production (STeP) by OEKO-TEX®, MADE IN GREEN by by OEKO-TEX®, LEATHER STANDARD by by OEKO-TEX®, ECO PASSPORT by by OEKO-TEX® .
- Mechanical testing of textiles and clothing,
- EU type-examination of Personal Protective Equipment (as Notified Body No 1523 for specific protective clothing and gloves).
- Engineering services and expertise.
- Information, consultation and engineering work in the field of textile standards.
- Environment protection.
- Research and development.
- Special further training courses.
Services in testing, inspection and certification:
- helps manufacturers to ensure that their products are conform with standards and regulations related to safety and quality. This way marketability of products can be increased, pre-production cost of textiles can be decreased;
- helps to decide whether goods comply with the buyer’s specification and their expectation;
- provides inspection of manufacturing in order to prove that it complies with governments and international standardization institutions’ set of pre-defined standards;
- fosters global trading, as it proves product’s compliance with standards related to safety, performance and quality related regulatory standards.